- In the bottom left, click on the Windows symbol (start menu) and then on the gear icon on the left of the start menu
- On the settings window, click on Devices
- On the left, click on Printers & scanners, then click on Add a printer or scanner
- Click on, “The printer I want isnâ€™t listed” IF you donâ€™t see your printer listed
- Select My printer is a little older. Help me find it.
- On the next screen, select your printer and click Next
- Wait for the printer to finish installing
- You should get a message about successfully adding the printer when finished
- Print a test page to verify that you were successful.
Rate This Article
(8 out of 9 people found this article helpful)