If the directory on your phone isn’t working please follow these steps to correct it.
NOTE: These instructions pertain to the 6921 series phones, they are matte black in color. Other phones will have a similar procedure but we do not have instructions for them at this time. If you need further assistance please put in a ticket.
1. Press the settings button on the phone (the gear icon)
2. Press the down arrow until the #4 selection “Admin Settings and press the middle circle button to select it
3. Again press the down arrow but this time to the #5 selection “Reset Settings” and press the circle button to select it
4. Press the button corresponding with the “All” selection (2nd button from the left)
5. Press the button corresponding with the “Reset” selection (2nd button from the left)
The phone will take about 5-10 minutes to reset. When you see your extension on your phone the phone is finished resetting and you can test the directory. If the directory still does not work please place a ticket.