Please follow the instructions below to install AirParrot. AirParrot has limited licensing and is only meant to be installed if you need to stream / mirror your device to an Apple TV device commonly found in our elementary schools.
- Go to the search box in the bottom left and type in â€œSoftware Centerâ€, open Software Center
- Look for AirParrot in Software Center
If you cannot find AirParrot in the list, just type in AirParrot in the search box and hit enter
- Click on AirParrot and then click install
- Go to your desktop and double click on the AirParrot icon
- AirParrot will open in the bottom right of the taskbar, click on the AirParrot icon in the taskbar
- On the window that appears, select your Apple TV
NOTE: If you receive a prompt for a password when trying to connect to your Apple TV please follow the KB at the following link…
Success! Congrats on setting up AirParrot!